We are looking for another web developer (focusing on Wordpress and front-end) to join our central Bristol team.
The successful applicant should be fun, enthusiastic, proactive and dedicated to helping us make the Internet a better place.
We are open 9 - 6 every weekday and you should be able to work 7.5 hours during those times.
Your duties will include:
- Responsive front-end web development
- Implementing HTML layouts and templates
- Styling with CSS (compiled from SASS)
- Front-end testing
- Preparing projects for go live
You will have an awareness of current web design trends and a desire to research new methodologies and tools. Your attention to detail and problem solving will be excellent and you will have strong foresight and planning abilities.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
Experience with the following is also desirable (in order of priority):
- Wordpress theming
- A templating language
- Working with a front-end framework (eg Bootstrap / Foundation)
- CSS Preprocessors (e.g. LESS or SASS)
- Task runners (e.g. Grunt or Gulp)
- Basic command line usage
- Working with SVGs
- Basic understanding of Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and / or Illustrator.
- Source Control (Git or SVN)
- Code deployment
- Linux and VMs
In exchange for this, we will offer the successful applicant:
- A relaxed, professional working environment
- The opportunity to improve their skillset and learn from well developed internal working practices
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holiday and a competitive salary
Please send over your CV with examples of work to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!